Fellow CLAS Members,
Below please find a reminder from Garry concerning our annual photo contest to be held at our next meeting on October 17th, 7:30 at the Plainville Police Dept. Hope to see lots of great pics!
The regular CLAS meeting agenda will be followed by the photo contest at the end of the meeting.
The photo contest rules are as follows;
- Any CLAS member may submit up to 3 photo pictures
- Due to the limited flying opportunities this year, Photos may be taken between 10/1/2017 – 10/18/2019
- Photos should be 8.5 x 11 or 8 x 10 (must fit into a 8.5 x 11 plastic display sleeve, provided)
- No photo editing allowed (cropping & touch ups allowed only for picture enhancement)
- All attending CLAS members will be allowed to vote to identify the top 12 pictures
- Top 12 pictures with the most votes will be selected
- Winning photos will need to be sent electronically to Garry right away to allow time for the 3 week printing queue.
- Winning photos will be posted on the CLAS website