The CLAS annual Photo contest for 2018 will be held at the next CLAS meeting on Oct. 18th, 7:30 pm AT THE Plainville Police Dept.
The regular CLAS meeting agenda will be followed with the photo contest conducted at the end of the meeting.
The photo contest rules are as follows;
- Any CLAS member may submit up to 3 photo pictures
- Due to the poor flying opportunities this year, Photos may be taken between 10/1/2016 – 10/18/2018
- Photos should be 8.5 x 11 or 8 x 10 (must fit into a 8.5 x 11 plastic display sleeve, provided)
- No photo editing allowed (cropping & touch ups allowed only for picture enhancement)
- All attending CLAS members will be allowed to vote for to identify the top 12 pictures choices
- Top 12 pictures with the most votes will be selected
- Winning photos will need to be sent electronically to Garry (email@example.com) right away to allow time for the 3 week printing queue.
- Winning photos will be posted on the CLAS website and next available edition on the Scoop